Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

I detest veggies but have discovered if I hard fry them in a tiny bit of fat
then add chicken/beef stock and cover they become delicious.

its sort of the same way one cooks a pot sticker.

this method removes any bitterness and sulphuric flavors most veggies have
to my taste buds

KROM
..

I love plain veggies, but you're missing something major if you've never
tried putting lemon juice and butter on broccoli. It's magic.

I like butter on veggies, but I like them fine without it, too.
Unsalted, full fat, sweet cream cultured pastured butter these days.

Susan