Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

They have plant sterols in them. "Flora pro-activ contains plant sterols
which have been scientifically proven to reduce the absorption of
cholesterol." In Australia you are not allowed to make a claim that
something does something unless it is proven that it does Like on
vitamins where they are forced to say "this vitamin may help to blah
blah".