Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

I put my cholesterol lowering margarine on veggies. Hard to get the
amount necessary if only using it on bread. I do it when the veggies
cool slightly so it doesn't melt away. I put butter on veggies that are
going into the middle of the table for large family dinners. Otherwise I
just do the margarine on my own plate.