Posted to rec.food.cooking
M. JL Esq. M. JL Esq. is offline

Default What would be the "Ultimate" Steak & Eggs?

sf wrote:

> Why don't you make a big batch of it (use the whole tin of anchovies,
> use more parsley at once) and freeze in smaller portions or a log?

Same reason i don't keep blue cheese in quantity, i would eat it

> OH! I googled Lidia. This truffle and anchovy compound butter may be
> just what the Dr. ordered for Bob's breakfast!
> http://www.lidiasitaly.com/recipes/detail/414

Undoubtedly, but last time i checked Italian white truffles were about
$200.00 per ounce, when available and that was several years ago, god
knows what black truffles cost, and its not the type of thing i would
purchase sight unseen over the net.
--
JL