Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Watch This!

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 14:15:36 -0500, "Polly Esther"
> wrote:

>( those are known around here as the last words of a Redneck.) I opened a
>can of sauerkraut and it exploded - hair, face, shirt and counter generously
>splattered. If you want an entertaining trick, I highly recommend it. There
>was nothing suspicious about the can's appearance but I'm thinking the next
>time I do that I'll put on my safety goggles. You have been warned. Polly

Oh how I sympathize with you. I had that happen to me years ago with a
can of tomato paste. It shot all over the place, even the ceiling,
I'll never forget that. Now I buy tomato paste in the tubes, safer
that way.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com