Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default banana pudding help.

so far she is going to slice bananas lengthwise very thin to use less
bananas to start with, make bananaflavored pudding using the flavoring, not
sure if that will be premade or scratch, she is going to see whcich has less
carvs, she will use greek ygurt if its the premade instead of milk... and we
are both researching whey protien to see if that can play a part in the
pudding to increase protien and maybe reduce the thickener.