Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default I have something new to deal with

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:49:24 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

> Once you get used to eating without flour, it's not all that difficult.
>
> Sorry you are having to deal with this but welcome to my world!
> And several others here too...

I'm not interested in low carbing, but I am interested in gluten free
meals. There are so many people here who don't eat gluten or wheat
for one reason or another, it would really be nice if more of them
posted about their gluten free meals. I know it's not so hard to go
gluten free, but it's kind of like not thinking about a pink elephant
after you've been told not to.