Posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default Dinner 4-4-2011

On Apr 4, 10:03*pm, sf > wrote:
> Dinner tonight was grilled t-bone lamb chops and steamed "orange"
> cauliflower... served with couscous that I had on hand already. *The
> couscous was made with mushrooms, onion and lemon - yummy! *
>
> We even lit the candles.
>
> Hubby's comment was: With meals this good, we don't need to eat out
> (he pauses, then says)... and we don't have to tip the waiter. *
> Tru dat.

There aren't many places that I can go out to eat where the food is as
good as what I can cook.
Mainly the reason I go out to eat anymore is not for the food, it's
for the 'social' aspects of the people you are with and the fun to be
had. It's nice to be waited on....if the staff is good.

As for the food.....I pretty much always can make a better meal at
home, I bet most of the cooks here can as well.