M.afaqanjum<s> M.afaqanjum<s> is offline
Experienced Member

call for two 4.5-ounce cans of fruit cocktail, and of course
there's no such thing. Anybody know what the correct amount is?I doubt an exact measurement of fruit cocktail is
critical. If you can get close to 9 oz (give or take an oz) I'm sure
you'll be fine. I haven't read the recipe but it would seem
(intuitively. You remember what that is, Jill, don't you? THINKING
SOMETHING THROUGH before saying something that makes you look like a
complete idiot) that the fruit is really more of a secondary player.
The balance between bread/donuts whatever and the custard ingredients
need to be precise.
MP4 Player