Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default RECIPE: Legal Seafoods crab cakes with mustard mayo sauce

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "Evelyn" > wrote in message
: ...
: > On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:53:06 -0700, "Cheri" >
: > wrote:
: >
: >>
: >>"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
: ...
: >>> My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been
: >>> out
: >>> crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on
: >>> my
: >>> behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol.
: >>> Big
: >>> ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
: >>
: >>I call them stockpots.
: >>
: >>Cheri
: >
: >
: > So do I. I have a huge one and it is amazing how often I use it,
: > especially when making homemade soup to freeze for our lunches.

: That's what I use them for mostly too. I never seem to be able to make a
: small pot of soup I tend to start off putting stuff in a slow cooker
: then realise I still have a lot of veggies and some liquid to go in and
: have to tip it all into a stockpot.
:

I have that proplem to, now that I am alone. The lst, clean out the
fridge, chicken soup I made just kept getting bigger. After I ate 2 bowls
for my dinner, I still have 5 1/2 Qts left, so I frove 3 12 and ate the
remaing 2 qts over the next few days. I just bought myself asmaller soup
pt to prevent just adding stuff into the big one. havn't used it yet.

Wendy