Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default RECIPE: Legal Seafoods crab cakes with mustard mayo sauce

Evelyn > wrote:
: On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:16:33 +1000, "Ozgirl"
: > wrote:

: >
: >
: >"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
: ...
: >> exactly what i was thinking, the low carb crackers will be interesting
: >> also
: >
: >I have never used crackers for that kind of dish before. I would have
: >thought low carb bread would have held the cakes together better but as
: >I have never tried it, I don't know.

: The last time I made crab cakes I used matzo meal as the binding agent
: and the rest of the recipe was very similar to Susan's.

This just strikes me as funny. I am sure it worked well, but the contrast
of Matzo meal with drab is just so incongruous:-)

Happy Passover, coming soon.

Wendy