Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default great recipe

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> Really? I think it sounds really good.

>> Well I can't stand bananas or yogurt. I do like pancakes but only plain
>> ones or oatmeal.

> Well, back in the day I used to occasionally go to a pancake place after a
> night out. I would have a short stack with banana, caramel, nuts, ice
> cream and cream

We go to a place called Family Pancake and Dinner House. My mom orders a
banana, berry and nut pancake thing but with no bananas. She is allergic to
them. Berries are another thing I can't stand in pancakes. When we were
dating my husband made me blueberry pancakes. I couldn't eat them much less
stand the smell of them.