Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default MAY 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:06:17 -0400, Ross@home wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:56:09 -0400, Landon > wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:32:56 -0400, "jmcquown" >
>>wrote:

>>>Same questions George Carlin asked. God is all-seeing, all knowing, yada
>>>yada yada ad infinitum... but apparently he sucks at handling money

>>First, I'll mention that I'm an agnostic. Secondly, that this is a
>>food site that many people who are religious to varying degrees also
>>share with those of us who are not.
>>
>>To go out of your way to make fun of their beliefs is an action that
>>should be beneath those of us who are educated and mature.
>>
>>I understand how the idiot "Sqwertz" would be one to do that, as he's
>>nothing more than a child who likes to poke at things to aggravate any
>>situation, but those of us who are not childish, rude and immature
>>people should know better than to attack religion in a food group.
>>
>>To those who would be insulted by the blatant attempts of the few to
>>show disrespect to the many, please understand the level of maturity
>>of those who do so and remember that using your killfile on them in
>>return will lessen their audience.

>I hope your sanctimonious little diatribe makes you feel all warm,
>fuzzy and superior.
>However, in "an action that should be beneath those of us who are
>educated and mature" you have chosen to single out and characterize as
>an idiot, someone who has posted much useful food and cooking related
>content to this and several other food related newsgroups.
>Newbies "who are not childish, rude and immature people should know
>better".
>
>Ross.

I've read a lot of "Sqertz" posts, along with his multitude of other
socks. None of his posts were useful, but all were annoying, rude and
childish. Most people here have him killfiled, including me.

As far as being a "Newbie", I am in name only. I've been on usenet
since it's inception and have thousands of posts on usenet, in many
groups.

In regard to my feeling "warm, fuzzy and superior", it wasn't my
intention nor reaction to posting what I did.

Everyone can make whatever comments they wish on usenet. I've made
mine in regard to those who would use a food group to criticize others
for their religious beliefs.

I really don't give a rats ass if you like it or not. Killfile me if
you wish, or just stop reading my posts. When someone acts like a
jerk, talks like a jerk and is viewed as a jerk by almost everyone,
then I believe they're more than likely a jerk.

Squirts is a jerk. Plain and simple. He has less value than the shit
collected along my sewer pipe.

Was I clear?