Old 28-03-2011, 11:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default MAY 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!!!!!!!

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:22:35 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
m...

(cross posting snipped)
I am just wondering why God needs to use a hotmail account.

That seriously made me laugh! I cracked up! It's a good question. It's
an
excellent question!

The OP was not claiming to be God any more than a clergyman who
routinely recites versus.

More appropriate is why does God want me to give him money every week?
What would he possibly spend it on?

Same questions George Carlin asked. God is all-seeing, all knowing, yada
yada yada ad infinitum... but apparently he sucks at handling money