Old 26-03-2011, 06:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Query: Krispy Kreme bread pudding recipe

"sf" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 06:19:17 -0700 (PDT), J
wrote:

Paula Deen passed along this recipe, which uses donuts instead of
bread. I won't put it here, because it's easy enough to Google, but
I'm hoping someone who reads this has actually made it.

Several online version of this recipe--including Deen's at the Food
Network--call for two 4.5-ounce cans of fruit cocktail, and of course
there's no such thing. Anybody know what the correct amount is?

Not me. There are very few Paula Deen recipes that sound like
something I'd want to try and that's one of them.

I actually tried one of her recipes for fudge. Dismally failed as it was
written. Luckily I have made enough candy in my life that I was able to get
an edible product out of it.