Space Cowboy

Default Tea tools

On the really hot days I'll make refrigerated tea then add ice too a
Mason Jar with a hole in the lid to hold a plastic slurpee straw. The
straw end is inserted lid bottom first and the spoonend stirs the ice
and tea but I prefer to shake. Southerners are big on straws.
Instead of thumping a water mellon an ice pick and a straw told you if
it was ripe.

Jim