Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Dinner tonight

I kept pushing my dinner later and later because I just didn't want to eat.
Then I went to pick Angela up from dance with my stomach growling!

When I got home I decided I needed to do something with the rest of the
shredded iceberg lettuce I had. I bought a bag of that to make some Teff
wraps for Angela, not realizing that the Teff wraps had expired. Oops! I
did buy her some fresh ones last night. But the lettuce expires today.

So I have a big bowl of lettuce with the last of the giant green stuffed
olives from Costco. Makes a good and interesting salad! Also have some
beef tamales.