Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Tonight's dinner

"RodS" > wrote in message
> On 17/03/2011 10:58 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

>> My mom always made the canned ones, mashed with marshmallows on the
>> top. I
>> always thought I hated them because of the marshmallows.

> Never seen canned sweet potato, never put marshmallow on a vegetable
> either, WHY would anyone put marshmallow on vegetables ? I must have
> led a sheltered life :-) Baked with butter and pinch of cinnamon
> sugar, nothing nicer.

Bought KFC for the kids tonight and they now have sweet potato fries.
Everyone but me was buying them.
Might be tempted to try them one day.. I can't imagine canned sweet
potato. As to the marshmallows, I'll have to keep imagining it Did
someone one day just say, oh what the heck, I am putting marshmallows on
my sweet potato?