Space Cowboy

Default A Modest Proposal. [That has nothing to do with eating the Irish]

That's the reason killfiles are useless. You can read me now or read
me later. When Dejavu archived Usenet the percentage of replies to my
posts were 99%. At one point in time I was in the top 100 with number
of posts and replies. Usually when people killfile me they usually
make it a public lynching. Why did you wait two years? I don't hide
behind bogus email accounts like many embarrassed New Yorkers who
stiff the doorman at Christmas.

Jim