Mike Petro

Default A Modest Proposal. [That has nothing to do with eating the Irish]

I will second that motion! In reality I am not proud of the side of me
that he brought out. Unfortunately my aggressive side instinctually
pops out when I am attacked. I am reminded me of the adage

"Who is the bigger fool, the fool, or the man that argues with one?"

There is another time honored tradition that goes way back in the
Usenet. It is called *PLONK*.

Definition:
*PLONK* - The sound some asshole makes when he's dropped into your
killfile.

Mike

On 20 Feb 2004 19:11:24 -0800, (Cameron Lewis)
cast caution to the wind and posted: