Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Tonight's dinner

We are having a sort of chilli con carne. Planned to have it over corn
chips but I woke to empty bags. So I guess I will buy more. Last night
we planned to have roasted chicken legs but my ex and his partner
brought over pizzas as a late birthday for me, lol. I wasn't complaining
as I have been fighting and losing a headache battle for days and hated
the thought of cooking.