Dog Ma 1

Default Tea and weird foods (was ... sandwiches)

"Dog Ma 1" (reply w/o spam)> wrote in message

> I can now report: really smelly $1.79 tuo-cha pu-erh and Stilton does NOT
> work. The powers do not cancel, merge, blend gracefully or transform
> magically into something else. It was awful!

Several people have provided me with much better Pu-erhs, and I also bought
a couple of beenchas in NY. They still don't work with Stilton. Hey, ya
gotta try - who would have guessed that chocolate and peanut butter works so
well?

Anyway, I brought gong-fu kit, nice cups and some Dan Cong to a friend's
house to watch a string theory video (OK, what do you do for fun of a
Sunday?) One of the guys had just returned from Singapore with a pile of
freeze-dried durian. The tea was terrific, the durian pretty good
considering most of the aroma had been left behind. But the combination was
much nastier than one might expect.

Just thought I'd pass on this valuable information that may be applicable to
so many people's daily dietary choices.

-DM