Sophie Frisch

Default Where can I order good green tea?

In article >,
Robert Schneider > wrote:

>I'm living in Austria/Europe. Of course it would be the cheapest to order
>somewhere in Austria. But maybe there are some better shops somewhere
>else. Are there? It would be also very interesting to find a shop in
>japan, india or china. I could imagine to get a very high quality. But it
>might be to expensive or the transport takes to long. Has someone
>experiences with such remote shops?

You don't say where in Austria you are. If in Vienna, you should have
a look at Artee in Siebensterngasse (Spittelberg area). They also do
mail order. (Best to call them on the phone and ask for recommendations,
their website http://www.artee.at/ is neither up to date nor complete.)

Otherwise you might as well order from Gray&Seddon
http://www.gray-seddon-tea.com/
(Expect to pay 20% customs and tax on every other shipment on average.)

Sophie Frisch