Old 14-03-2011, 04:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nan[_3_] Nan[_3_] is offline

Default May 21, 2011: JUDGMENT DAY!!!

On 2011-03-13 17:03:39 -0700, WLJ said:

THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
MAY 21, 2011

Any indication of what time of day? *I figure I should have a very big,
decadent breakfast, if the meal is to be my last. *On the other hand I
don't want to sit around eating some half-assed lunch if I guessed
wrong.

--
*-- Beware the delicate, tiny, very talented celebrity starlets.

What an excuse to eat decadently all day!!!! Makes perfect sense to
me....hmmm, where can I get a 2 or 3# lobster. Already have fillet in
the freezer.....glad I have time to figure the rest out!!! Nan in DE