Michael Plant

Default Como se dice "tea and sandwiches" auf Norsk?

Jarmo 2/11/04 08:13jarmo.louet#mbnet.fi

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:37:43 GMT, Michael Plant >
> wrote:
>
>> Nope. But, it's a very cool idea. New Brooklyn Tea -- El Hadj Djeli Sory
>> Koyate -- available in tiny lots from old trees found in Prospect Park.
>> (Hey, I never said they were tea trees.)

> Sounds like some arabic language to me, and I understand they do drink
> tea in Arabic countries as well, so it could have been. Ok, so they
> don't exactly have the optimal climate for tea trees, but...

He is from Guinea, Africa. He plays the balaphone, a xylophone-like
percussion instrument. He is a master. I don't know much about tea in
Guinea. Good tea can be had from Kenya so they say, although I've never
drunk any at all. The music of this region of Africa -- probably any region
of Africa -- is food for soul and body.

This morning I'm drinking a tea labeled "Bai Hao" from the Oolong Tea Store
in New Jersey, USA. It is however NOT Bai Hao, it is Oolong of a yan nature,
probably the company's aged Oolong. This is a case of mis-labeled tea. Did I
go there already this morning? Forgive me, my brain cells are sloughing as
we speak.

Michael