Michael Plant

Default Como se dice "tea and sandwiches" auf Norsk?

Jarmo 2/10/04 12:44jarmo.louet#mbnet.fi

> On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:08:45 GMT, Michael Plant >
> wrote:
>
>> The Balafon is a bit esoteric, but the tea is a "must drink". It's a
>> full-honey version of an oolong, originally developed to compete with the
>> newly successful Darjeeling teas of India at the time. Can I send you some?

> Now that took me by surprise... Umm, I'll send you email about it, if
> you don't mind (I assume the address above is real).

Yes, and got it. No problem.

> By they way, I misread what you wrote earlier: I thought El Hadj Djeli
> Sory Koyate was another one of those teas I've never heard of and you
> were playing the Balafon. Oops.

Nope. But, it's a very cool idea. New Brooklyn Tea -- El Hadj Djeli Sory
Koyate -- available in tiny lots from old trees found in Prospect Park.
(Hey, I never said they were tea trees.)

Michael