Michael Plant

Default Como se dice "tea and sandwiches" auf Norsk?

Jarmo 2/9/04 09:37jarmo.louet#mbnet.fi

snip snip snip

>> Forgot to mention: I'm drinking Bai Hao today paired to El Hadj Djeli Sory
>> Kouyate playing Mandinka Balafon. Can't go wrong, especially since it's a
>> rainy day.

> Never had of either of those. But a bit of tea-trivia in case anyone's
> interested: it's "tee" in Finnish. The pronunciation is (in this case)
> very similar to German.

Jarmo,

The Balafon is a bit esoteric, but the tea is a "must drink". It's a
full-honey version of an oolong, originally developed to compete with the
newly successful Darjeeling teas of India at the time. Can I send you some?

Michael