Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default (2011-03-07) NS-RFC: And now for dessert...

Serene wrote:

> (Note to Cathy: I'm not criticizing the survey by sharing what my MCINL
> answer is.)
>
> I chose MCINL because I would taste it and then base whether I ate it or
> not on how good it tasted.

Same here. Moreover, the Froot Loops could have been manipulated to disguise
them: For example, what if they'd been separated into individual colors,
each color had been crushed, each been made into a separate pudding (or
cake), and then combined into a rainbow or color-wheel presentation on the
plate?

Of course, this begs the question of WHY someone would do that, but that's a
separate issue.

Bob