Old 03-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Jeremy

Default tea and sandwiches?

Ole Kvaal wrote:

Hi.
Any suggestions what sort of tea I could drink along with a couple of
sandwiches in my lunch break? Until now, I've been drinking orange juice to
my lunch, but I'd much rather find a tea that would go nicely with - and
after - my meal.
Thanks in advance

--

regards,
ole k,

A lot of good suggestions already, but definitely black. I have fond
memories of en arm av sognefjord med bygdene Aurland, sitting in a snow
bank with a beautiful Norwegian girl and drinking hot black tea with our
salmon roe and cheese sandwiches. Last I heard she was working on a
sheep research station somewhere near where you are.