Jeremy

Default tea and sandwiches?

Ole Kvaal wrote:

> Hi.
> Any suggestions what sort of tea I could drink along with a couple of
> sandwiches in my lunch break? Until now, I've been drinking orange juice to
> my lunch, but I'd much rather find a tea that would go nicely with - and
> after - my meal.
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
>
> regards,
> ole k,
> trondheim

A lot of good suggestions already, but definitely black. I have fond
memories of en arm av sognefjord med bygdene Aurland, sitting in a snow
bank with a beautiful Norwegian girl and drinking hot black tea with our
salmon roe and cheese sandwiches. Last I heard she was working on a
sheep research station somewhere near where you are.