Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_3_] Nancy Young[_3_] is offline

Default (2011-03-07) NS-RFC: And now for dessert...

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

>> I simply would not eat it. If asked, I would tell the the truth.
>> Fruit loops don't like me. If they didn't bother me, I would eat
>> them as a dry snack plain, and I do like them. But I always have a
>> reaction to them. There is something in them that bothers me. I have
>> no idea what.
>>

> It could easily be all the artificial food coloring.

And there's a reason they're not named "Fruit" Loops, they don't
meet the required fruit content. It wouldn't surprise me that they'd
contain some substance that disagrees with some people.

nancy