Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Janet Janet is offline

Default Cost of Black Soy Beans--Gulp!

Ozgirl wrote:
<snip>

>> Somehow a squashed bean salad doesn't hit me as a treat:-) what did
>> you
>> flavor this with, as the beans, alone, are pretty dull.

> Just mash will a bit of garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Spread it on
> bread like you would mashed avocado and top with other salad stuff
> like lettuces, cucumber, onion, alfalfa sprouts etc.
> Eat with knife and fork. I am confused now as to whether Janet is
> using soy beans as stated or Black soy beans as per the title. I have
> never heard of black soy beans only soy beans or black beans. I am
> talking the light coloured soy beans for my "recipe".

I am using black soy beans, not the regular light-colored ones. I had never
heard of them either~

BTW, the mashed beans with garlic and oil and so forth is similar to Mexican
refried beans, which are delicious. Edensoy makes them with half and half
black soy beans and black turtle beans (the normal kind of black bean). I
may try that, because I love my own version of refried beans.