Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
library101 library101 is offline

Default Five Reasons to Be a Vegetarian, and Ten Arguments Against Eating Meat

GP might be right. No animals benefit by existing. They do not know
what it means to benefit from something. All they need is to be left
alone to get their food, and money for goods and services, etc.

As far as Goober's comment about Eliminationists (AW) and others, they
have to follow what I say (The One Living God on Earth). Or else.

I ain't changing from Use of Reason, Truth and Non-Violence.

We just shoot them, and then talk to them. We visit with them and talk
to them again. And then we might give up or not give up. Who knows
what the hell happens in this World these days.

Keep cool.

- HSN.