Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default (2011-03-07) NS-RFC: And now for dessert...

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:12:49 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:51:18 +0200, ChattyCathy
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

> I'm assuming it's a prix fixe dinner and no other choices?

No, I wasn't thinking along those lines. Never been to any 'high class'
restaurants that offer set menus for a specific price.

FWIW, when the wait staff (or the chef) at a 'high class' restaurant have
recommended a particular dessert, I've been known to succumb to their
charms and ordered it. However, if a recommended dessert arrived at my
table and it contained Froot Loops, I'd send it straight back to the
kitchen - and revise my opinion of the chef in question.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy