seby1689

Default Tea and Dining out

Hi,

This is my first time posting to rec.food.drink.tea. I was wondering
whether you guys could help me deal with the issue of getting quality
tea when dining out. I have the pleasure of drinking my loose-leaf
teas at home, but people tend to drag me to coffee-shops that have
horrendous tea.

Whether its Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks, I can't stand the inferior
taste of their bagged teas. And I am no fan of coffee either, so I
won't have that instead.

So the question is, what's a tea lover supposed to do when meeting
someone in a place like that?

I can't exactly bring my mesh ball with loose leaves and tell the
server to bour boiling water over it. I am pretty sure that they'd
give me a weird look and tell me they couldn't do that for me.