Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Lu Tong's Seven Bowls of Tea ¤C¸J¸Ö ---LuTong (Tang. 790~835)¿cÉi¡]*ð. 790~835¡^

I forgot to mention the other great treasure trove of Chinese
dictionaries,grammar,etc is Google Books. Find the books with Full or
Preview and use the search function for the books. Unfortunately only
English works not the Chinese.

Jim