Old 26-02-2011, 02:20 PM
xuanxanh99 xuanxanh99 is offline
Member

when you want go to restaurant before you need look for our information. Yes it's true, mine is a biased review. That's what reviews are - biased. That's the intent of a review, to impart opinion, criticism, and if warranted - accolades. If you want glowing advertorials, I advise you to read the various industry magazines, Like local Eat Magazine. But I caution you, those advertorial-style 'reviews' are as biased, and likely devoid of the kind of honesty I put out there.

Last edited by xuanxanh99 : 26-02-2011 at 02:22 PM