Posted to rec.food.cooking
I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Bittman shreds McDonalds "healthy" oatmeal

In article >,
says...

> "I_am_Tosk" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> > says...

> >> Those numbers just don't compute? How many burgers were you ordering for
> >> each person???

> > Well, If I remember correctly it was three "meals" (big mac, quarter
> > pounder, etc..), Supersized, with Shakes instead of soda, and probably
> > three extra regular sized cheesburgers.

> (snippage)
>
> I'm with Goomba on this. What the heck is an "extra regular sized
> cheeseburger"?
>
> Jill

I am starting to wonder if you do this on purpose.

"Three", as in three, as in the number three, like 3. Used in a
sentence, I ordered three cheeseburgers.

"Extra" as in more than the normal amount. Used in a sentence, we
ordered "extra" cheeseburgers.

And "cheeseburgers" (plural like I posted, not singular as your quoted)
are little patties of beef, with cheese and a bun, sometimes condiments
and such too, generally eaten with the hands, a form of a sandwich. Used
in a sentence, we ordered three extra, regular sized cheeseburgers!

Maybe if some of you didn't take your selves so frekin' seriously, and
were not always looking to find a flaw in others posts or opinions,
English would be a bit less difficult. <snerk>