Posted to alt.food.diabetic
RodS RodS is offline

Default دعوة انشاء صداقة

On 20/02/2011 6:32 AM, Ran Garoo wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 05:56, اسيرة الجروح wrote:
>> اسيرة الجروح جزائرية تريد التعرف على اصدقاء جدد ومع احر عبارات
>> الاحترام تحيات لكم ارجو القبول باييييييييييي

> Can I have two?

If you use Firefox there is a nice little addon called ImTranslator
which allows you to translate just about anything including this
gibberish which BTW looks like a 7 years old typing garbage :-)

Translation:

"Captive Algeria wounds you want to meet new friends with the hottest
phrases
I hope you respect greetings acceptance Bayeeyeeyeeye"

I usually wouldn't bother but it's a quiet day :-)

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia