Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alice Faber Alice Faber is offline

Default blueberries and making a dessert

> Blueberries! I have noticed tht this year teh blueberries and even somd
> strawberries seem to last for a long time. I have had boxes forover a
> week without seeign any rotting. does anyone have any idea wat is going
> on here? It could sve me money by enabling me t buy a larger box at a
> lower per serving cost. As only one to feed now, I have hesitted to do
> this, but finally succumbed adn bought a big box and it is lasting!

Given that this time of year, the berries are probably from South
America, I'd worry about what chemicals they've been treated with to
last this long.

When I get local berries from farmstand or farmers market, they would
last this long (if I let them!).

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet