Posted to alt.food.wine
Ken Blake[_2_] Ken Blake[_2_] is offline

Default WTN: Wines from Italy, France, US, Chile, Germany

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:09:27 +0000, Godzilla >
wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:32:12 -0800, DaleW wrote:
>

> Not meaning to complain, Dale. But recently ONLY YOUR POSTS have shown up
> with no word wrapping, which means that I have to scroll back and forth
> horizontally to read them.

Yep, same here. Except that I don't scroll back and forth. I start a
reply (even if I don't send it) and the message word wraps in the
reply.

> Have you changed your software settings?

He must have either changed his newsreader or kept the old one and
changed its settings.

--
Ken Blake