Old 12-02-2011, 07:57 AM posted to alt.food.wine
JT JT is offline

Default 2000 claret, left or right bank.?

oops, should have been GC, shows how often we drink right bank

AND average price about GBP20, although I bought most in the mid
noughties.

Delighted to hear how well the Right Bank did €” though not surprised!
Might I mention a couple of typos though? None of the Saint-Emilions
except Ch. Corbin were GCCs (Grand Crus Classés). All of the others
have ever only been Grands Crus at most. For information about the
classification system and which Chateaux are classified see
http://www.jurade.org.uk/Classification/AoC.html

Tim Hartley