Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What do I want for dinner?

Angela is home sick again. I thought she was getting over this bug but then
the big D hit. I wondered why she didn't get that because I had it and
everyone else I knew that had this thing had it too. But she came down with
it a couple days after I did. She was also throwing up which I never did.
So perhaps she had two things at once.

Guy came to the door trying to sell a service that I didn't need. He said I
was the fourth house in a row where a person answered in their jammies. I
didn't bother to get dressed because she is not going to dance tonight and I
can just put off wherever else I was going to go.

Angela ate the chicken and rice for lunch. She was going to take that to
dance class tonight. She doesn't want dinner at the moment and doesn't even
really know what she wants but perhaps a turkey wrap. I get these GF teff
wraps for her. They are like a huge tortilla. Put out by La Tortilla
Factory. They also make low carb wraps. I haven't tried either one. But I
do get their tortillas. I buy the wheat/corn mix for myself.

My dinner time is soon approaching and nothing sounds good to eat. I am not
really hungry either so that's good. But I don't want to let dinner lapse
much longer. I do have some jars of Italian bean soup. Maybe I'll try one
of those. I bought them to use as emergency food in case we got snowed in
this winter. But that didn't really happen. Okay it did for a few days but
we had plenty of food so didn't need to use the emergency stores.