Posted to rec.food.cooking
Phyllis Stone[_2_] Phyllis Stone[_2_] is offline

Default Might be a helpful link

"Brooklyn1" wrote in message

One can readily purchase after market flatware baskets for
dishwashers, typically better designed than the originals. However
I'm completely satisfied with my Maytag... whichever you choose be
sure to get a dishwasher with a stainless steel liner... plastic
liners stain, they absorb odors and schtink.

I think I agree with what you said. I had 2 maytags and liked them both but
because of information from a sale person I decided that Maytag was not as
good as it had been in the past, so I bought a Whirlpool. Maybe it is just
because I was more used to the Maytags but I don't think it is as good. The
plastic stuff on the inside, tabs, adjusters and such just seem
unsubstantial. It does have all sorts of setting and cleans really well if
you do the soak and scour setting, which takes 4 hours plus. But for just
normal settings, the Maytags were the best. The price is about the same
too.