Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Might be a helpful link

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 23:27:46 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:

>Cheryl wrote:
>> On 2/8/2011 12:17 AM, STLGourmet.com wrote:
>>
>>> did you decide on a dishwasher?

>> I'm sort of looking at this one. The price shown isn't the discounted
>> price. I picked them because I get a discount through my employer.
>>
>> <http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SPECPAGE&SKU=GLD6964RSS&SITEID= GEA&STOREID=cs0145&AVAILABILITY=true&FROMMAIL=true &CuurentIssue=EXT&BASEURL=https://www.myapstore.com>
>>

>> or tinyurl
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4uuamx8
>>

>See if you can look at the silverware holders. The one in my new
>GE is loathesome.

One can readily purchase after market flatware baskets for
dishwashers, typically better designed than the originals. However
I'm completely satisfied with my Maytag... whichever you choose be
sure to get a dishwasher with a stainless steel liner... plastic
liners stain, they absorb odors and schtink.