Old 09-02-2011, 04:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%!

"kimsyet" wrote in message

Last week at my scrapbooking class, one of the ladies was telling us
about the program at spam snipped She had a pocket full of
store receipts showing amazing savings. All of them showed a minimum of
70% savings on her grocery bills. I signed up and last night I saved
$134.47 or 72% of my entire grocery bill. Thought I would share this
great find!

Gee I couldn't save that much! I don't usually spend that much! Not in one
trip anyway...