Tee King

Default herbal teas

>> any other places with great herbal selection?
>>
>> -adam

>Adam,
>
>Please tell us what connection you have with this website. You are not
>asking a question, you are advertising it. You shilled it twice today.
>Last month, you posted about the teasite here, on the pretext that you
>"just found this website". Today another person (Juliana) using the same
>domain for email also "found a website" (the same one) and shilled it here.
>(See the "Great New Tea Site" thread.)
>
>Debbie

Wasn't it an individual named Adam who started the infamous "bottled
white tea" being so delicious, and available at "such and such a
place" some time ago? I could be wrong, but I think Juliana/Adam is
the same person who has touted his or her web site on more than one
previous occasion.

Tee

http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
Remove -no-spam- to email me.