Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doug Freyburger Doug Freyburger is offline

Default Starbucks Korea Now Using Real Cups

Steve Pope wrote:
> J. Clarke > wrote:
>
>>Dunno whether it's still so but the consensus among coffee aficionados a
>>few years ago was that the best bet in coffee-to-go was Dunkin Donuts.

> Thought it was a tie between DD and Tim Horton's.

Maybe. The last time I was in Tim Horton's territory to visit my folks
I thought their coffee was noticably inferior to Dunkin Donuts. My wife
said Horton donuts were noticably better than Dunkin. Close to a wash.

For drip coffee Caribou Coffee also tends to rank high in surveys. They
are Minnesota based. I've seen their stores as far from there as
Raleigh, NC but they are not national in span.