Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Super Bowl BBQ?

On Saturday, February 5, 2011 4:17:12 PM UTC-8, Sqwertz wrote:

> The Superbowl meat sales are enough reason to BBQ. All the grocers
> are competing for the Superbowl business. $2.99 for T-bones here in
> Austin.
>
> -sw

Say WHAT? $2.99? I haven't cooked one in ages, but at 2.99 lb. ? Hell yeah.

I'm eating the butt cooked a few weeks ago, and some sliders the wife came across. Our parties are never short of food. And by "food", I mean "MEAT".
Shit, shoulda make a point to go out with the wife. She doesn't pay as much attention to meat prices.