Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's Dinner

When we were at some grocery store the other day, Angela spotted some Sloppy
Joe mix in a can. She wanted to try it. She does this every now and then,
totally forgetting that she has ever had this food and of course totally
forgetting that she didn't like said food. However, I happened to remember
the can of Sloppy Joe mix that I had in the house already, purchased for
fifty cents at Big Lots some time ago. So I told her I would make them.

I served these on some cute little divided trays that I got many years ago
at Walmart in their summer section. The Sloppy Joe is in the large section,
carrots in one section, black olives in another and Wavy Lays in another.
Actually, Angela declined the Wavy Lays. I gave some to my husband but the
section is so small it only holds less than a handful of them.

So far no complaints from them. All is quiet and they are eating. I'll
have to eat mine later. Takes a while for that Carafate to do its thing.