Old 03-02-2011, 08:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
projectile vomit chick[_3_] projectile vomit chick[_3_] is offline

Default More on the quest to eat better

On Feb 3, 9:20*am, ImStillMags wrote:
On Feb 2, 6:35*pm, Cheryl wrote:

I made a stuffed red pepper. *Bell peppers are one of the things I don't
normally like. I think it's because I've only tried them raw and they
taste too strong.

I decided to try a red bell pepper and stuff it with rice, tomato sauce,
seasonings and ground meat. *I used the "meatloaf mix" because I didn't
have any meat on hand to grind, and chuck wasn't on sale.

I really liked it! *I put just a tiny bit of freshly shredded parm after
it came out of the oven. *The pepper was so big that I cut it in half
and had two portions; one to eat tonight, and one for lunch tomorrow.

http://i51.tinypic.com/28wpa8y.jpg

I seem to remember you like zucchini or yellow squash, right? * *I
love stuffed zucchini. *I first learned about stuffing zucchini from
the original Moosewook cookbook eons ago. * So I googled around and
found this interesting recipe I think you might like. *It's a Mexican
stuffed zucchini.....zuccanoes....

something different for you to try....they sound yummy.

http://www.twosisterstwosuppers.com/...zuccanoes.html

That looks good, thanks.